What is it about?
We are constantly looking for tools to improve our productivity and increase our level of well-being. The Lunar Compass is an individual coaching based on the astrological transits of the Moon & your natal chart. By combining the power of two ancestral tools, a life in alignment with your emotional, physical, mental and spiritual needs is within your reach.
This is for you if...
- you find it difficult to stick to a rigid routine.
- you plan things only to end up not being in the mood to do them.
- you feel overwhelmed by the amount of things you want to accomplish.
- you lack purpose and you don't know which way to go.
- you sometimes feels like you're going against what you really need.
- you react emotionally more than you consciously act.
- you have heard of the power of astrology but you don't know how to apply it in your daily life.
- you find no personal satisfaction in the existing planning methods.
This is for you if you want...
- to live in alignment with what is important to you.
- to make your emotional well-being a priority in a nuanced way.
- to be proactive without feeling like you're forcing yourself.
- to feel fullfiled in your professional, relational and personal life.
- to put you back in the center of your life and regain control.
- to discover the depth of astrology from a practical point of view.
- to benefit from a planning tool applicable to all aspects of your life.
- to learn to anticipate what can be and to be comfortable in the unpredictable.
What you get:
- A virtual personal meeting of about 2h30/3h during which you will actively participate in the creation of your lunar compass and develop your astrological knowledge, all based on your natal chart.
- A printable pdf to keep and use during and after the session in which you will receive all the informations to plan your life according to the phases of the Moon.
- A high-quality print of the "Lunar Compass" artwork in A4 format.
- An update call 28 days after the session to readjust and add what might be missing if necessary as well as to share your feedback or get clarification on certain things.